We’re born with two kidneys. They’re on either side of the spine, just above the waist. Kidney disease can affect the body’s ability to purify the blood, filter extra water out of the body, and help control blood pressure.
The major reason of kidney diseases is pollution- air pollution, water pollution and polluted or oily eating materials. According to the survey of Indian government, Delhi is the most polluted state, so, it is important that there should be a big and modern Kidney Diseases Treatment in Delhi
When kidneys get damaged, waste materials and fluid can build up in the body. That can cause many diseases like swelling in ankles, nausea, weakness, poor sleep, and shortness in breathing. Without treatment, the minor damage can get worse, and kidneys may finally stop working and it can be serious.
Very few hospitals are providing Kidney Diseases Treatment in Delhi under the experienced team of doctors.
What Kidneys Do
1. Keep a balance of water and minerals (such as sodium, potassium, and phosphorus) in blood.
2. Remove waste materials from blood after digestion, keep live muscle activity, and exposure to chemicals or medications.
3. Make rennin, which body uses to help manage blood pressure.
4. Make a chemical called erythromycin, which prompts the body to make red blood cells.
5. Make an active form of vitamin D, needed for bone health and other things.
The main causes of acute kidney injury (suddenly stop working) are:
1. Not enough blood flow to the kidneys
2. Direct damage to the kidneys themselves
3. Urine backed up in the kidneys
Those things can happen when you:
1. Have a traumatic injury with blood loss, such as in a car wreck
2. Are dehydrated and muscle tissue breaks down, sending too much protein into bloodstream
3. Go into shock because you have a severe infection called sepsis
4. Have an enlarged prostate that blocks urine flow
5. Take certain drugs or certain toxins
6. Have complications during a pregnancy, such as eclampsia and pre-eclampsia
7. Autoimmune diseases, when immune system attacks body, can also cause an acute kidney injury.
Chronic Kidney Disease
These are some minor and major disease, which are required the Best Doctor for kidney Diseases Treatment in Delhi on the imperative basis.